Heathers Acacia Tummy Fiber 1 Lb Pouch
Heathers Acacia Tummy Fiber is a natural plant water-soluble fiber that has been harvested for millenia in Africa; its recorded dietary use dates back to the Egyptian pharaohs.
Clinical studies have shown that soluble fiber, as part of the diet:
* Helps soothe and regulate bowel motility
* Relieves IBS abdominal pain and cramping by stabilizing intestinal contractions
* Alleviates BOTH diarrhea and constipation
Heathers Tummy Fiber™ Acacia Senegal also:
* Increases good gut flora – it’s a prebiotic, and significantly bifidogenic
* Has excellent gastrointestinal tolerance, will not cause bloating and gas
* Slows down colonic fermentation (actively decreasing gas and bloating)
* Is completely safe and healthy for daily, lifelong use
* Is a traditional remedy for pregnancy/post-partum nausea & bowel dysfunction
* Is safe for use in children
* No FODMAPS- No fructans, galactans, polyols, fructose, lactose
* NO gluten, sugar, salt, artificial sweeteners, citric acid, oxalates, or yeast
Quantity: 180 CapsulesNow Glucomannan is a soluble, bulk-forming fiber derived from the konjac root (Amorphophallus konjac). Clinical studies have demonstrated that Glucomannan can provide temporary relief of constipation and may help to maintain serum lipid levels already within the healthy range. In addition, because Glucomannan helps to promote satiety (feeling of fullness), it can be an effective addition to a weight management plan that includes a healthy diet and exercise program.